Youth Basketball Officials
- Summary of Job Duties
Sports Department looking for Youth Basketball Officials
Make Some Cash While Making a Difference! Do you have a knowledge and passion for the sport of basketball? Become an official with the City of Aurora recreational youth basketball program.
- PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Officiate basketball for children ages 7-14
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous officiating experience is preferred, but training is available.
- Knowledge of basketball rules
- Must be 14 year of age or older
- WORKING CONDITIONS
Please contact email@example.com to indicate interest or for more information.
- Games held on Friday evenings and all day on Saturdays, December 6, 2019 - Feb 15, 2020
- Game sites at area middle school gymnasiums
- Officials work in teams of two per game
- Game length is approximately 60 minutes each